1) The Bubble Digital Awards (hereinafter referred to as “BDA”) are organized by Digi Osmosis LLP. (“hereinafter referred to as “Digi Osmosis”). The below mentioned terms and conditions govern the Campaign including the poll where the voters (hereinafter referred to as the “Voter(s)”) shall vote for nominees in Eighteen (18) categories (hereinafter referred to as “Poll”).
2) To participate in the Campaign the Voters shall conform to the following eligibility criteria:
a) The Voters must have a valid Facebook ID / account.
3) This Campaign shall be valid for a duration of twenty-six(26) day(s). The voting for the Poll shall commence on 20th February 2018 until 16th March 2018. The results of the Poll shall be declared on 17th March 2018 on the Bollywood Bubble’s Official Facebook Page and the BDA microsite.
4) Information posted by the Administrator as available on the Official Page is the only authentic and valid information about the Campaign. Digi Osmosis shall not be responsible for any incorrect / misleading information relating to the Campaign, presented / displayed on any source other than the Official Page and will not be liable for any loss suffered by any Voter(s) based on the representation, terms, conditions, information presented / displayed on any source other than the Official Page.
5) To participate in the Campaign the Voter must follow the below mentioned steps:
a. Log onto facebook.com/BollywoodBubble
b. Like the @BollywoodBubble page
c. Vote in the Poll, and leave a comment, like or share any video, images, stills, posts or any content that maybe have been shared or posted on the @BollywoodBubble page for the purpose of the Campaign. The Voter cannot vote for multiple nominees in each category, nor can one Voter vote twice for the same nominee.
6) A Voter’s participation in this Campaign is purely voluntary. Participation in this Campaign shall be construed as the participating Voter’s unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7) Digi Osmosis shall not be responsible and / or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the Voter is unable to participate due to failure on part of the telecom operator, internet service provider, facility provider, etc.
8) This Campaign is open for the participation by Voters in their individual’s capacity only. Corporates, agencies, and any non-human legal entities are not entitled to participate in this Poll.
9) There is no entry fee or participation fee payable by the Voter for voting and taking part in this Campaign.
10) The Critics Choice Awards are solely on the basis of a collective discussion of the editorial team.
11) The comments or responses to this Campaign must be original and conform to decency guidelines. The comments or responses submitted by the Voter shall not violate or infringe the copyright, or right of privacy, or any other personal or property right whatsoever of any person or entity, or constitute a libel or slander. Any comment or response deemed to contain content that depicts violence, immoral, unethical, illegal, anti-social, racial, political, anti-religious, and sexual or any other inflammatory, defamatory or objectionable material will be disqualified and removed from the concerned URL. Digi Osmosis reserves the right to initiate legal action against such Voters. Interpretation of what is, and is not, appropriate material is at the sole discretion of Digi Osmosis. Further, the Voter confirms that they are aware of and that they shall comply with all the policies, guidelines and / or rules stipulated by Facebook and the official Bubble Digital Awards website.
12) The Voter should not deface or disparage any brand of India or Digi Osmosis and Bollywood Bubble in any manner in the process of creating and posting their comments.
13) The Voter cannot create similar comments submitted by them as part of this Campaign at any other blog / forum or any other site, or any other poll or contest of similar nature.
14) Digi Osmosis shall have no liability, in case someone is not able to participate on account of his / her inability to access the Campaign links.
15) Digi Osmosis will not be liable for any loss, claim, damage, expenses whether expressed, implied, real or consequential, incurred by the Voter due to participation in the Campaign.
16) Digi Osmosis reserves the right to modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions or participation mechanics of the Campaign or any part thereof, at any point of time at its sole discretion without serving any prior notice to the Voters. Intimation of any change, modification, addition, deletion in the terms and condition of the Campaign will be served to the Voters by posting the revised terms and condition of the Campaign on Bollywood Bubble portal / social platforms.
17) Digi Osmosis shall not be held responsible in the event the Voter is unable to understand the Poll mechanics or for the Voter’s misinterpretation of the same. No correspondence, clarification, explanation in this regard will be entertained by Digi Osmosis.
18) Participants shall not object to and assign the right to use the entries, in any media, for brand, products, business or any other objective, as deemed appropriate by Digi Osmosis. Digi Osmosis shall have complete ownership of the entries, comments, responses submitted by the Voters, including copyright, and may use them for any purpose. These uses include, but are not limited to illustrations, bulletins, exhibitions, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, publications, advertisements, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium now known or later developed, including the internet. The Voters hereby acknowledge that he / she shall not be entitled to receive any compensation, etc. for the use of such entry. The Participants hereby agree to hold harmless Digi Osmosis and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, judgments, awards, costs, losses and expenses resulting from third party infringement claims as a result of the use or display of the entries of the Participants by Digi Osmosis.
19) By participating in the Campaign, a Voter gives Digi Osmosis permission to use his / her name, likeness, image, voice, and / or appearance, as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made on behalf of the Campaign and any promotions, events, or contests to follow.
20) The Voters shall indemnify Digi Osmosis against any claims from any party and consequent losses, damages, compensation, whatsoever, that may arise from any use, including but not limited to, publication of comments submitted by the Voters as a part of, or in association with the Campaign.
21) Digi Osmosis shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, terrorist attack, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to ‘Force Majeure’. Any attempt to deliberately damage Digi Osmosis or the information on Bollywood Bubble Facebook Page, to cause damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Bollywood Bubble Facebook Page, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Campaign and / or the Poll may be a violation of applicable laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, Digi Osmosis reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
22) Digi Osmosis shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel this Campaign and / or the Poll in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central / State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control. The Voters shall be informed of such discontinuance / cancellation as soon as feasible.
23) The aggregate liability of Digi Osmosis in case of any damage, loss, cost, claim, liability or expense (including legal costs and expenses) caused to or incurred by any act, omission or representation in respect of the Gratification of this Campaign to any Participants shall not exceed the value of the Gratification. Further, Digi Osmosis will not be liable to share any type of an invoice with the Participants at any time whatsoever.
24) Any disputes with respect to the Campaign shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai, India.